Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So Anxious

I have a little over 24 hours left before my great departure for the summer. I am beyond ready to go. I have been sitting in this wonderful class thinking why on earth did I sign myself up for this torture. The days have been long and almost unbearable. But, the thing that has kept me going is know that I am so close to the end.

This summer represents so many things. A part of it is freedom. If I am real with myself, it is more about getting back. I have been getting closer and closer to what I have affectionately termed the climax. The climax...the combination of what was and what is in front of me. I get goosebumps thinking about it. The climax...that point where well to be frank I climax. LOL! I love the play on words. I love that everything around me is changing. Everything is pushing me toward a place that will move me from my current state of happiness to the ultimate state of bliss.

No comments: