Saturday, June 20, 2009

What Could Be Better Than That?

When I originally started this over two weeks ago, it was to be titled "If God Is Not Responsible, Who Is". Then the thought shifted to "What's Love Got To Do With It?". This was followed by "Ride or Die", "The Power of Prayer", and most recently "Soul mates". I think that there is something to be said about all of those things and I will, but right now I'm just so happy with the move of God. I'm so happy that He's been showing me who to be connected with, how to speak out, and how to be silent. He's showing me how to walk by faith each moment of the day. It is awesome.

Last Saturday I was determined to drink a Mucho Long Island Iced Tea. I was determined because I had a long day and I wasn't mentally prepared to deal with someone who was in my presence. I ordered the drink, but God ordered my steps and it sat there for two hours while I talked about the intricacies of God.

Last night (Friday) I went to Chili's where I had previously spent many a drunken night. I had such an awesome time with my sister. We were sharing the blessings of God. It made me realize how much I am changing...how much I've already changed. Where I was before, no one dwells now. I am leading the life that I was meant to live. I can say that it is much easier than I thought. It is much easier to build, grow, and dream. It is much easier to see the promises that are waiting for me. It is much easier to walk unattended, unhampered. There are still people who want who I was. These are the ones that I dreamt about. These are the ones who will not share in the promise. The dream was sad, but the reality is A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

I am feeling uninhibited and free. I don't have anyone or anything holding me back from being the woman God created and it is truly the best feeling ever. I'm sure. I'm happy. I'm favored by God. What could be better than that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it cool how God reveals just enough when you need it to help keep you going? You are going to be fine. I am on the edge of my chair waiting for the WORD.