Wednesday, June 24, 2009

And they ask me if I'm in love....

I am a little annoyed right now because all of a sudden my decisions have to be dissected like the poor defenseless frogs in biology class. I am not some impulsive person who just does things on a whim. I think about things. I pray about things. I think about them some more. I am always looking to God for an answer.

Lately, I am sure about things. I am peaceful in my spirit. I am excited. I am full. I am bombarded with people who can't stand my beauty because they don't like what stares back at them in the mirror. I am bombarded with why would you do that? It simply doesn't make sense. It is annoying, but it is the nature of the beast. People can't help being haters. People can't help wanting you to feel down just because something in their sad little lives is not going their way. Well guess what.....

Your sadness will not make me wallow in pain. Your emptiness will not fill my soul to its capacity. Your complaints will not reach my ears. I am shutting the door and closing you out. I am relishing the fact that in each of my days there is happiness. In each of my days there is a new beginning. I am changing and when they ask me if I'm in love the answer will be YES!

No comments: