Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Tomorrow I have an interview in Atlanta. I know that some of you will pray or have been praying for quite some time. Here's a little helpful piece of advice. Please don't pray that I get the job. Please don't pray using if then scenarios either. What I've been praying and what I'd like you to pray is that God opens the door that is for me and keeps all others closed. I am praying this prayer because I want what God wants. I don't want to make anymore choices that I have to do over. Yes, we all make mistakes in life. I just don't want this to be one of them.

The drive here today was very difficult. Driving to Atlanta stopped being fun for me a while ago. It is becoming downright dreadful. I talked to God. I talked to myself. I sang songs and I wondered if coming here was going to help me get my butt in place. I wondered how he would find me. Some of you will know what that means and some won't.... I'm ok with that.

I have some pretty strong feelings about where and why. I feel like it's all a part of God's plan. I just want to be sure. I just want to finally go through a trial without the error. So please, I beg of you pray that God opens His doors. This trial doesn't have room for any other prayers

No comments: