Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Are You About Done Yet?

So, I'm sitting at work bored out of my mind trying to play games on facebook. It occurs to me that I really don't want to be at work. I really don't want to be on facebook. All I really want is a nap. The problem is it's already seven and if I close my eyes for even 10 minutes I will be up all night. I will be up thinking about the very things that rack my brain all day. The main one is, are you about done yet?

Are you about done acting like a butthead? Are you about done pretending that you don't know what you're supposed to be doing? Are you about done going through day after day like a mindless zombie? Really are you about done with that?

These questions are on my mind so much it feels like I'm talking to myself. Today I added are you really going to drive to ATL tomorrow? I guess that's the only one that comes with the simple answer of yes. I'm so tired right now. My mind is tired. My body is tired. My eyes are tired of staring at this computer screen. Yet that doesn't answer the overarching question. Are you about done yet? Really would like to know so that I can stop the fog of the past few days at 3.

No comments: