Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writer's Block

I realized today that the reason I had a small version of writer's block for the past five months is because I haven't wanted to be so bare. I haven't wanted to just be so open. Something happened and made me feel like being open and being honest was just a waste to time.

I haven't silenced that feeling. It is actually the reason that I'm writing now. Something is really bothering me, but I don't want to talk about it because I don't want it to have value. I don't want anyone in my life to be able to think back on this day and remember my frustration. I don't want to have a conversation that begins and ends with I'm so very sick of simple minded people. So here I sit trying to write while at the same time refusing to give the issue a voice. Isn't it something how ignoring it is somehow giving it a springboard.

No comments: