Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Over It Now

I'm over it now. Over it now. I can't see how, but I'm over it.

I have to thank God for always, always having my back. Yesterday I wrote something that I wasn't really pleased with, but it was on my mind. I was trying to figure out if everything is so great why do I still feel this way. One of my friends called me and she said "I'm going to tell you a story." When she said that somehow I knew that she had the answer that I was seeking. It's a little hard to put into words, but I'll try.

Last year was such a blessing for me. Every trial that I had was ordered by the Lord. Every triumph that followed was His way of showing me there IS a blessing in ever lesson. One of the things that happened last year was I saw my life. I saw where it used to be, I saw where it was, and I saw where God planned for me to end up. It was the scariest thing because so much of it was about Him where before it had all been about me. What I wrote yesterday was about me spending too much time in the flesh. I have a great life because I'm living in obedience. I have a great life because all of it (the sad days I spend by myself, the triumphs with my kids)is a part of what God wants for me.

I say thank you for all of you who've stuck by me in the mist of this journey. I say a special thank you to Elle Woods. We had no idea what it meant when we met, but God had all of this in his plan and I'm over it now. Over it now. I can't say how, but I'm over it.

No comments: