Saturday, January 16, 2010

Now What?

I don't really feel like writing anything on here, but I think that I should. The past week has been great and miserable all at the same time. The great moments have primarily revolved around my kids. I was determined to do things different with them and I am already seeing positive results. I have a student who ended the semester with a 20% average. He currently has 100%. I've started my mentoring group again.... All of that is great. Absolutely great. It's just when school is over, when church is over...I have to go home. I have come to hate going home. I hate it because there's no one there. There's no one waiting for me or visiting me or anything. There is just me and I'm so tired of that. I'm so tired of nothing. I keep asking myself now what? The kids are on track, I feel like I'm growing spiritually, but NOW WHAT? What exactly am I supposed to do? I read books. I bake. I watch movies. I talk to friends. After all of that it still feels like nothing is happening.

No comments: