Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Want to Scream Already

I want to scream because for some reason I thought that all of this would be way easier than it is. I thought that this little person who I evicted would just stay away. I thought that kicking her out was the best possible scenario, but I'm not so sure. She has been trying to get back into my good graces and I just may have to let her. This morning she showed up and politely advised me to smile, wave, and say nothing. Funny thing is I complied...eagerly.

The thing is it was easier when shy lived with me. I didn't have to think about anything the way I have for the past couple of weeks. I didn't have to wonder what he thought about me, my hair, the things that I say...the list goes on and on. I didn't have to wonder because I hadn't talked to him and while I'm happy that I did, this new world of wonder is driving me insane.

1 comment:

Don said...

Having to wonder really does keep one's mind rambling doesn't it?