Thursday, February 3, 2011

Missing my dad

I have had the most emotional time lately. I experienced such joy on this past weekend. We had a men's conference at my church and God moved in a magnificent way. I felt like a brand new person when it was over. I saw breakthroughs for others. I felt moved by both the testimonies and the spirit.

I am certain that what I'm feeling in this moment is some test. It is a way to gauge just how much I believe God. It is to see just how much I trust Him. I am trying to silence my aching heart. I love my daddy. I love my daddy and it is difficult to imagine him being sick. It is so hard because I am here and he is there.

Last night I really really felt like moving back home. I know that will not fix or change anything. My dad is such a hermit that even if I was at home, I wouldn't always see him. It's just....I really love my daddy.

No comments: