Friday, February 25, 2011

Silencing Charlie

I am a little stunned and confused about the decision to prematurely end this season of Two and a Half Men. When I saw the headlines this morning, I was like WHAT?!!!! Are you kidding me? How can these cruell people silence my friend and confidant Charlie Harper?

As it turns out, the person that they are trying so desperately to silence is Charlie Sheen. Charlie is an addict and like most addicts Charlie is in denial. I feel for him on a human level, but that same part of me just wants the show to go on. I mean let's face it, the show is all about an addict who can't cope with his problems. Is that not true to Charlie Sheen's real life? I don't know how this whole thing is going to play out, but I tell you I don't think that silencing Charlie was the right way to go.

No comments: