Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She Thinks I'm Driving Her Nuts

She thinks I'm driving her nuts, but really I'm going crazy too. I mean this whole thing is just sooooo...I don't know. It's easy, but it's hard. It's messy, but it's neat. It is magnificent and just plain blah. It's the thing I wanted for such a long time and now it just feels like something else should be happening. LOL!

I know that these ramblings are jumbled and they don't really make a lot of sense to the majority of my readers, but it makes sense to me. I realized last night that I am in the middle of moment. I wake up feeling warm and fuzzy on the inside. I smile at the memories of friday nights at games and all day movie sessions on holidays. I get flustered because I can't remember the first kiss, or the details of every phone call. I drive myself nuts analyzing the details. Then in a moment when I am totally outdone, I remember that I can't forget the love.

It's no longer about the phone call that was interrupted or the distance. It is and has always been about love and I'm so alright with that.

No comments: