Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Lonely Girl Blues

So I have the lonely new girl blues and I want to go on a date! Truthfully, I've been wanting to go on a date for a while so I guess those are unrelated issues. I don't quite know what to do. I don't even know what to say. There are so many variables that are causing me to be the lonely girl. I don't know anyone here is leading the pack. My coworkers are nice people, but right now I feel alone in a room. It reminds me of the essay that I wrote with that title. If you've never read it, I'll send it to you. It's not something that I want to post here. This is too public of a forum.

Anyway, I went to the library the other day and I saw the cutest guy ever. I sat there virtually stalking him until the library closed. He asked me to watch his laptop. I complied, but what I really wanted was for him to ask me for my number or to go to starbucks or anything that would have meant that I wouldn't have to go home and reflect. There are truly way too many things for me to reflect on right now. But, he left. He went about his way and I was left with the lonely girl blues.

No comments: