Friday, July 15, 2011

Loving You Is Easy

Insomnia has me turning my feelings over in my mind. I have tried to imagine it. On the inside I know it exists, but at the moment I can't remember not loving you. I can't remember not having you as my friend. I can't remember that it was my idea to forget anything you ever did that made me feel anything but love. You let me cry and made me laugh. You helped me to be a girl and allowed me the space to grow into a woman. You have a piece of me and I am all that you are. My heart belongs to you and no time or distance will change our love. You are priceless. You are beautiful. You are special. You are Larren. You are Ramese. You are Shevin. You are Hope. You are Jaime. You are Alicia. You are Sandy. You are Elijah.You are Addie. You are Willie. You are Terrence. You are Charles. You are Eric. You are Monique. You are LaToya. You are Carl. You are Cameron. You are Anthony. You are Tia. You are Adrianne. You are Jessica. You are pieces of the love that has carried me through these years. I open my arms and I feel the warmth of your embrace. I know that loving you has helped sustain me. It has made me so happy just being a part of your love.

No comments: