Friday, December 7, 2012

These Are My Confessions....The Girl I Was

Friends, I need your help. This is a serious inquiry to you from me. How can I rewrite my past like the people on Facebook, Twitter, and reality T.V. ? How can I erase the time when I cheated or the time when I lied? How can I begin to erase prom night (Mese???) I couldn't even if I tried. Can you explain how to get rid of the guys that I didn't really like? Or what about the time I served that drink & pretended I didn't know it was spiked? Facebook, I need you. Please help me. Won't you? Cause the more I think about it senior year could have been called "Mean Girls part 2". I bullied. I taunted. I punked girls twice my size. And yes dear friends, it was all for attention from guys. What can I say? I was a teenager. Isn't that what I was supposed to do? At least when I said "I love you", my words were true. But, back to the thing that's on my mind. Help me to rewrite it y'all. I've really been trying. I've said my apologies. I've covered them all. I even accepted the fact that I still have some faults. But my dear friends, I want to escape it... the good and the bad The endless array of mistakes that I wish I never had So tell me just one thing that you think I can do to erase the remnants of all I went through. C.Brooks for Sunday Morning Breakfast 12/5/12

No comments: