Friday, June 25, 2010

Full Moon

I always wondered about the validity of strange things happening when there is a full moon. Right now I'm so utterly and completely confused that the full moon is the only thing I can blame it on.

I have been trying to put silence into practice this week. Not silence in the sense of completely not talking, but silence in the sense of not talking about certain things. It is going so well, but right now I feel like I'm being bombarded with....choices. All of the choices represent something I wanted at one point or the other. I just feel like it's all kind of random and bitter sweet. The choice that has me writing this at 1AM is something I hoped for, dreamed about, envisioned. The problem is the timing and the presentation. What I wouldn't give for this to have been 6 months ago. It is exhausting me even as I type. The list of pros and cons is neck and neck and I just don't know which way to go with this. Typing was supposed to clear my head, but it is making it spin a little more.

No comments: