Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Everything in my life.....BETTER!

There have been 101 days in 2011 and I can truly say that everything in my life is BETTER! We have a little call and response that we do at Greater Blessings. The praise leader sings “everything in my life” and we yell BETTER! A few Sundays ago we were saying it and tears began streaming down my face. It was not just me saying the words. It was a personal truth. A truth that occurred to me in that moment, but only really settled in to my psyche today during the long drone of FCAT testing.

I was staring out at the kids thinking when will this come to an end when the words began to play in my head. Everything in my life…BETTER! BETTER! BETTER! It got so good to me that I almost screamed BETTER! right in the middle of testing. I semi like my job and I love my paycheck, so I found a way to refrain from doing that.

I remembered our January 1st service. Pastor Harvey told me that I was supposed to be happy every day. REGARDLESS. I am so happy that I have been and that I am. I had an opportunity to look over some of the notes that I've written and word after word has manifested in my life. I am back in the swing of the things that God set before me to do. It is amazing how just lining up with God's will can take you to places you've never imagined for yourself. Everything in my life...BETTER!

1 comment:

johona said...

That's GREAT!!! It's that way with me when I hear that song by Kirk Franklin "SMILE". I think of what people say to me "why you always smiling?" I didn't know then but when I heard that song...I knew why. Because I KNOW that God is working in my favor...SO SMILE GURL! :-)