Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I Believe I Can Fly

"I Believe I Can" by C. Brooks (2/23/15)

I believe I can fly
and the main reason why
is because when I was a little girl
my grandma said all you have to do is try


I believe I can dream
I can be anything
because my daddy told me that I was a queen


I believe I can soar
I don't doubt anymore
my strength is in God who I implore
to lead and guide me through each and every door


I believe I can walk
Stand tall like a bean stalk
without having to lose or drop
out of my race to the top


I believe in everything
all that God told me I can be
because He is my king


I believe I can succeed
I can do any and everything
all I have to do is put my mind to what I want to achieve


I believe I can fly
and the reason why
is because when I was a little little girl
my grandma told me "baby all you have to do is try"

I believe I can


Adayinthelife :-)

No comments: