Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So I Was Just Thinking

I was just thinking about how it is really important to not but your faith in people. I am grateful to have been taught this lesson. It is recently been on my mind because people are so fickle. People tell you one thing and then use their wonderful free will to up and change their minds. People make promises that they simply can not keep. I am frustrated because I feel like I'm a simple girl with simple needs. I don't require a lot from people. I try really hard to just be fair. Often it doesn't work out the way I would like it to, but that doesn't stop me from trying.....

I haven't put myself in a position to be disappointed by anyone. I just feel that quite a few people's recent actions are disappointing. I don't understand how the value systems of my friends are being thrown out the window for......well, I don't know what for. I don't know why one of my friends took to the airwaves to diss somebody. I don't know why two of my best girls are at odds. I don't know why a good friend won't admit that he's hurting. And I certainly don't know what to do with I don't believe. It's just all a mess, but thankfully for once it isn't mine.

No comments: