Sunday, September 15, 2013

Through His Eyes

He saw the best in me
when the rest were so focused on trying to use my yesterdays to get me down
they tried and tried but no matter what they said I would not turn around

God told me to never look back
look forward to Him
look to the sky and that is where I would find my help

His words
His confidence
His Faith and His love for me
are the things that helped me to find myself

Not the self you see
but the self that was actually He
His spirit that lived in me the entire time

So glad I put my stuff to the side
To allow Him to be my guide
My Daddy, Leader, Healer, Protector
The Love of my Life

He is the best
And if you cannot attest
to this
now is the best
Time
to open up your heart
And let the God in you
Be found

Adayinthelife:-)

No comments: