Sunday, September 29, 2013

I'm So Glad He Changed Me

God Don't Like Ugly
So for a long time He didn't like me

My mouth was so terrible
That it masked my inner beauty

I would say whatever came to mind
It didn't matter how crude

Cursing and shooting birds at people
And basically living life with a bad attitude

But it wore me out
Being on the defensive all the time

I couldn't remember what I was mad about no matter how hard I tried

One night I cried out to God and asked for my release
No more of this nonsense
Lord please grant me peace

He heard me and responded
By changing my entire life

Curse words hurt my ears now
And I can't stand to fight

My old habits are foreign to me
I can't believe the person I used to be
Thank you God for changing me
now it's you that they see.

Adayinthelife:-)

No comments: