Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day One

Wow! I can't believe it is almost 3 A.M. On the one hand, I'm never asleep at this hour. On the other hand, I probably should be. It all started with me watching Will & Grace reruns. I've become a slave to that show. I'm sitting here thinking how to send two dreaded emails....one to my current BFF and the other to my former BFF. Both of the emails are rather depressing because I can't be there for either of them.

I decided to do something productive and actually start my blog. I've been meaning to do this all summer. I've been meaning to work on my poetry. I've been meaning to work on my book. I've been meaning to...oh, you get the point. I've been pretty lazy all summer. All of that is behind me now just like the summer. I can't get back a moment I spent sleeping, watching reruns, or surfing the net. I'm not sure that I would actually want to. I'd been on overdrive with work for such a long time.

I can't wait to get in the swing of things with this. I can't promise you that I'll always have some deep or profound insight. I can promise you that it will always be me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...candy you are hilarious. i'm going to love reading this blog. don't feel bad about summer and being lazy...i'm spending my summer going every where except on a vacation for me!