Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday

It's Wonderful Wednesday and I am tired. I have the most interesting dreams. Only problem is I rarely share them because they are kinda creepy when you think about it. I've been up for the last two hours trying to find a copy of my lease. Yet another one of my creditors is in denial about my current financial state. They want a copy of every bill, a check stub, a copy of the lease, an arm, a leg, a small child if I can produce one. It is all quite a bit ridiculous, but what can you do? I never imagined the school year would start without me having a job.

During my lovely search I found a calendar from 2003. Yes, I am sort of a pack rat, but I'm sure there will be more on that later. I flipped through it to figure out why I kept it. I was a little weirded out when I realized that five years ago today I went on my first date with my ex-fiance. Five years went by so incredibly fast. I didn't know on that day that he'd become my fiance. I didn't know that it would end up being such a delicious little melodrama. All I knew was that a free meal and a night away from my baby cousin was on my horizon. It's funny how things turn out.

Well, I'm off to the post office to mail my latest plea for relief off. Have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments: