Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunday

I really love Sundays. Some view it as the start of the week, a time to relax, a time to see family. Sundays for me are all about church, Army Wives, and Law & Order:SVU reruns. When I wake up on Sunday morning I am energized, excited, filled with anticipation. Today was different. I was moody, tired, and I didn't want to get out of bed. I didn't sleep well last night. It started with a phone call. It ended with me staying up until 3 watching TV and trying to figure out what the phone call meant. I didn't know then and I don't know now......

I'm tired of not being able to understand what people's intentions are. I'm tired of people saying one thing to me and quickly doing the exact opposite. I'm tired of feeling like I have to second guess my friends. What happened to say what you mean and mean what you say?

No comments: