Saturday, August 30, 2008

Good friends

It's good to have good friends. The kind that let you have both your moment to vent (I HATE COPS with nothing to do) and your moment to reflect. The kind that will talk to you until 6 in the morning because you feel like everything is just a little bit too chaotic in your life right now. The kind that will reassure you and help validate your hopes and dreams. The kind that know when you're hurting even when you pretend that you're not.... The kind that know what to say to keep you from hitting a stupid girl in the head with your shoe (even though she really was asking for it)..... The kind that make you feel like you can move past this spot with your ex. The kind that will support you even if you don't.
Last night could have been a disaster, but God blessed me with good friends. My night was a range of things. Many wouldn't have entertained any of it, but when you have good friends........ I don't do shout outs (especially on my blog), but if I did I'd say thanks to my BFF's Mese and Eric. This morning is a little more peaceful thanks to you. Now that it's after 6 and I have finally cleared my mind of all homicidal thoughts......................I'm going to bed. Good morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I appreciate this.

My weblog: small kitchen design photos