Monday, June 10, 2013

4 Me

Sometimes I write and it is for other people. This is just for me. Just for me to think out some thoughts in poetic form.

The quietness that surrounds me
Would be greater if I heard the bird's song
If I heard the caterpillar's legs crawling across the leaves

The quietness would be better if it
Surrounded me like a blanket does on a cold morning

It would be better as a symphony
That provided the backing to an amazing movie

I love the way a movie score takes you through
Scene by scene...

Each song helps drive the story
I Still Believe is playing for me
Followed by the simplicity of Who Could Imagine a King?

Jamie Foxx is bringing tears to me
Singing I Wish You Were Here so sweetly

Agnes, Evora, Pop, and Ellease
Grandaddy "boy" sitting next to me

"I wish you were here
To see the things I've done
I wish you were here"

Adayinthelife:-)

No comments: