Saturday, June 22, 2013

I Am Not Ashamed

Hebrews 10:23 KJV
Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

I am an empty vessel waiting to be
filled but so afraid to truly
be poured out
or poured over
my spirit wrestles daily with my flesh

I am a healed body 
completely whole now
but when the lights go out
There is still the glow from both scars and wounds

I am a Christian
Sold out
but I can't seem to get my soul out
from under the weight of my own rules

I am a fighter but right now
Right seems wrong to me 
And anyhow
no one can understand what I'm going through

I am afraid to be free
Wondering how could Jesus let me 
Walk around with his name as my badge when

I am stumbling
Can't stop
Walking upright then I drop
All the salvation it looked like I had..... But

I am scratching, clawing
kicking, screaming LORD HELP ME
I can't go back to where I began

I am a Christian
I am
And on His word I will stand
Lord don't let go of my hand
You are all that I've got... And

I am NOT ashamed
no I am not
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus
Like Bad Boy I can't stop
SpreadinYour Holy name....for
I AM NOT ASHAMED!

Adayinthelife:-)

No comments: