Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Angel or The Devil? You Choose

We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
II Corinthians 10:5

The more I try to 
Hear what the Lord has to say
Everything becomes unclear

And competing thoughts get in my way
No it doesn't sound like what I ought to do, but
God the more I listen the more
Everything sounds like You
Let go of the anger

Operate in my plans. Let go of the
Reason you let go of the past

Truly open yourself up to forgive 
Her, she doesn't understand My love flows through you
Everything seems too simple. My yoke is easy can't always be true.

Don't forgive her. Just walk away. I have plans for you. Whispers a voice so
Eery. Lord could it have come from You? 
Verily, verily 
I say unto you, He that heareth my word
Lord I'm so confused. Help me to know which word is True. 

Your word I know so well. I have it all in my head, but
On my heart are the remnants of my own feelings. 
Undo the things that I've placed there.

Can You help me? Tell me what You want from me?
Hear me before the day is through?
Or maybe I'll just figure this one out on my 
Own if I can't decide which word is True.
Say something Lord
Everything I am belongs to You....

Unless she's tries me one more time. After that I'm through.


***The words that I just shared where to illustrate a point. A double minded person can't hear God for the sound of his/her own wants.***



Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
James 4:8


Adayinthelife :-)




No comments: