Monday, March 30, 2009

Things that make you go.....

So I'm sitting here first of all majorly annoyed because I've spent what equals up to hours out of my life have "conversations" with someone who couldn't pick me out of a line up if his life depended on it. Now, looks are so superficial. It's just who talks to someone if they don't know what they look like. In defense of this young man, I am not assuming he's trying to get with me or anything like that. I think he just likes talking to me in a general sense. I am just beyond annoyed that he doesn't know what I look like. Here I thought I was unforgettable. Anyhow, I don't want to write about that anymore because I'm mad, mad, mad.

I'm also wondering why one friend hides my existence from his gf, another kisses me (in a friendly sort of way) in front of his gf, and yet another puzzling male just seems stuck in teenage crushville. I told my sister that since catching the bouquet things have gotten really really weird. The boys I know have completely gone made.

What makes me laugh is yet another (yes, I have a lot of male friends) who wants to hang out, but doesn't seem to know what to say to me to get it to happen. It is all quite hilarious to me especially seeing that I am the poster child for single. I am without romantic attachment, yet I have all of this strange behavior. In the grand scheme of things, I'd love to be with someone. It would have to be the right someone. I think in my present state of mind I'd just laugh and be annoyed with any Mr. Right Nows.

No comments: