Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Peace

I woke up this morning completely at peace. I had the most restful sleep that I can recall ever having. I am not rattled by yesterday's events. I am not really thinking to deeply about it at all. My state of mind seems to be astounding some of my friends. People have been asking what will you? Are you ok? I understand of course that these things are the nature of people. My reaction is I am fine. I am not broken. I am not upset. I am fine. I feel like I don't have a care in the world and for me that's great. I've been here before. I've had to face an uncertain (immediate) future. The last time I did it with equal humility and tears. This time I'm blessed with the memory of the last time and the knowledge that God controls the beginning and the end.

No comments: