Wednesday, May 13, 2009

As Time Passes By

As time passes by things are bound to change. People enter your life and they leave it. Often we usher people out over misunderstandings and heartache. Often we allow pride to stand in the way. Often we are just so confused. But when there is a moment of clarity. When you realize that you love someone so much that every word you say is for them, for their benefit. When you realize that even though it hurts so bad you can't imagine the next moment. When you realize that you have to do what's best even if that means letting them go. Time keeps passing by and I keep trying to understand all the love and the loss. I can't. I can't understand how I ever became so strong. I can't understand sitting here wondering why on earth I would hold on to something that I ushered out. Why would I have tears still? As time passes by it gets easier, but it hurts. It hurts like it was yesterday only it is everyday. Everyday and all the time. I am a complete jumble of tears and feelings and words that don't make sense to anyone and I wish someone knew I wish someone understood that despite time passing by the pain of it all is fresh
still

No comments: