Monday, May 11, 2009

I Love You

Tonight I feel so hopeful. I just watched Peyton and Lucas get married. I watched them and though it seems that they may not have a happy ending, I am hopeful still. I am hopeful because the stories that I am drawn to are real stories about real people. I know a couple who is just like them....

Even still, there is something besides the hope. The dream I had last night escapes me. I remember the man. He was fine, but he wasn't perfect. In the dream, I was uncertain about him. I was hesitant and he was there still. I don't know about the specifics, but I see his face. I see his mom. All day long I've been wondering if this will be like the dreams before. Will what I saw come to pass? Or is it all another symbol of what I've already seen? I want to know the answer, but I know that I must wait. I must be patient. I must be so many things that by nature I am not. I am hopeful and for once that is the easy part.

No comments: