Friday, March 15, 2013

You Make Me Sick

You know what Candy? You make me sick. You make me sick the way you sit around and let people talk to you any kind of way. I mean did you hear what he said to you? "You need to lose weight. Nobody asked for your stupid opinion. You F'ing idiot." Really Candy?? You just sat there talking to God in your head. When he screamed shut up, you could've screamed shut up back. But noooo...you'd rather ignore the fact that your silence is killing me. I'm dying! Do you get that? You are making me sick. You had a perfect opportunity to go off on that chick with her slick comments about your man. I can't believe you said a prayer for her.

WAKE UP CANDY! WAKE UP!

I'm dying and youre saying prayers? Really??? One F word would charge the paddles to 300. Punching her in the face would have completely restored me. But no...you and this the Lord will fight for me crap. Listen if you cuss her out, He will forgive you. You all into the bible now. It says that right? Cuss her out. Please cuss her out. If you don't, I'm not going to make it. I'm not going to be able to survive. I need your help. I need...

"Somebody get in here quick. We're losing him. Charge the paddles. Charge the paddles. What do you mean they won't charge? There must be something. He will die without her feeding him. Kick her. Spit on her. Talk about her mama. Do something to get her mad enough to sin. Hurry... He's gone.

Patient name - anger
Time of death - 6:13p.m.
Cause of death - starvation

No comments: